Vinyl of the Week: Crianza


This week's Vinyl of the Week is CRIANZA.

Crianza was developed for contract settings; however, due to its PU/PVC construction it is also a great option for marine and automotive applications.

Crianza performance rating include UV Stabilized pigments of 500 hours and a Cold Crack of -20 degrees Fahrenheit.

Crianza comes in 18 stunning SKUs, which are fortified by the proprietary topcoat, Produratect C, ensuring the original luster and beauty of the fabric.


Click here to learn more about CRIANZA or to request a sample.

Comments

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color and Autism

Get to Know Jeff Post, VP/General Manager of Enduratex (Part One)

Get to Know Jeff Post, VP/General Manager of Enduratex (Part Three)