Get to Know, Jeff Post, VP/General Manager for Enduratex (Part Four)


1.   Where do you dedicate your philanthropic energies?
Jeff:
Ah church mostly.

2.   What are your passion(s) outside from working at Enduratex?
Jeff:
Haha! That’s pretty easy. Church, fishing, golf and spending time with my family.

3.   Football season is coming up… who’s your team? Will you go to any games this year?    Jeff: Haha! Ohio State Buckeyes and no I won’t be going to any games this year…but maybe next year!



Additional Thoughts:
     Going back to one thing I touched on towards the end is that passion for the business. I think more than anything it is what we lack in our industry as more and more companies become corporately held. You can see the difference between companies that are run by people with passion for their business as companies that are just there for the stockholders. We’re in a unique position here because while our operation is here in North America, it is fundamentally operated on our own; you can see the passion from people in our business here. But if you go back to our corporate offices, and you can see that the passion isn’t there; it’s all about the numbers, it’s all about making quarterly reports. And that, I think, is a big distraction to our industry. When it comes down to it, we’re about color and design, and those things are emotional and require passion. People stick around this business because they have a passion for the business. I mean we have people, like me, that have been through five different companies in our industry. I don’t want to leave this industry. It’s not about leaving the company; it’s about leaving the industry. I’m not alone in that. There are a number of guys in our industry who feel the same way and if an opportunity comes up for them, they don’t want to leave the industry because they have a passion for this business. That’s what you’ve got to find, a passion for the business. Not necessarily a business that you would pick as your ultimate working environment, but you have to develop a passion for what you do.

 

 

 

Comments

  1. "Thank you so much for sharing this useful information, Keep sharing this kind of information
    Best Interior Design Company in Bangalore | Home Interiors | Modular Kitchen | Bedroom "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color and Autism

Get to Know Jeff Post, VP/General Manager of Enduratex (Part One)

Get to Know Jeff Post, VP/General Manager of Enduratex (Part Three)